Awhile back, a writer-buddy friend told me about CLASServices, Inc. and every since learning about the services the organization provides I’ve had them on my radar. Whether you’re looking for help developing as a writer, speaker, leader, or even personal development, this organization has something to offer and can probably help.
“At the CLASSeminar you will learn how to:
• Quickly develop an effective spoken or written message
• Effectively incorporate scripture and personal examples in your teaching
• Increase confidence and learn how to manage fear
• Apply proven techniques to market your ministry and develop a professional style
• Benefit from a personal mentor for guidance and application
• Understand your personality strengths and weaknesses as they relate to your communication style” – CLASServices, Inc.
If you have ever attended or researched writers conferences you’ve probably heard of Glorieta Christian Writers Conference, which is now called CLASS Christian Writers Conference. This year the conference is November 10th-14th and it will be held at the Ghost Ranch in Abiquiui New Mexico. While I’ve never attended a Glorieta/CLASS conference, I’m going to really consider going this year because I’ve heard such wonderful things about the workshop sessions, location, and fellowship.
In addition to the writers conference and speaker training services, CLASS also offers promotional services.
“We can provide you targeted exposure via Christian radio and TV talk show interviews on key programs with national and regional audience coverage.
• Talk radio interviews are a means of reaching a vast, well-educated, and attentive audience.
• Interviews are extremely cost-effective compared to traditional advertising options.
• Interviews are very time-efficient. A typical interview lasts 30-60 minutes and is conducted over the phone.
• Interviews are very persuasive in influencing the listener to take action (buy a book, order a tape, call a ministry, etc.)
To get the word out about your message, you can’t beat Christian talk radio! For more information call 888-CLASS-71 (888 252-7771)” – CLASServices, Inc.